Saturday, November 1, 2014

October's Fall Fun

We had a busy month.  Now that Andrew and I don't see each other during the week, I have been trying to plan things on the weekends to keep us busy and enjoying the sweet time we do have together!

October 2: Daddy is HOME!!!!

Some after-bath smiles!
 October 7: Daddy styled Beau up for the doctor today.  I found them all snuggled up when I got home from work.. he was tuckered out and band-aid covered after getting his 12mo vaccinations. 

October 11: Sofia celebrated her first birthday!  We got a photo of our miracle babies together! It is amazing how far they have all come this past year - what BIG blessings!

October 12:  Family zoo day!  It was military appreciation day so we got in free and enjoyed a quick walk around the zoo!  It's so fun to be able to take Beau out and enjoy activities as a family.
 
 

October 18:  Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk  We had a group of friends from church who joined us today to spread awareness for Down Syndrome.  It was a BEAUtiful day to show off our T21 pride and enjoy time with people who love and support our family. We took tons of photos but here are just a few!





 October 19:  After church we headed to the pumpkin patch with the H family!  Beau got to take his first hayride and the boys enjoyed some pumpkins and hay!  We also stopped by the farmer's market to buy a pumpkin to carve and got some cute photos there too!


October 21:  I ordered Beau this cute hat from a friend I went to Australia with many years ago!  I loved it so much that I had her make two more for my adorable nieces, Harlow (bottom) and Joelle (top)!  They arrived just in time for the cold weather that is headed their way in Minnesota!


October 24:  Tonight was Halloween night at the Aquarium.  I saw that it was only $10 to get in and it's usually almost $25 a person that I jumped on the opportunity to take Beau. Andrew had to work so we went with the G family and had a fun time! 




 October 25: This lil guy wasn't loving his shades; they were off as fast as I put them on but I got one big smile!  We got to watch Isaac tonight while his mommy and daddy went on a date!


 October 29:  Beau and his buddy Ty. I am so very careful to let the dogs be free in the house when Beau is on the carpet but Ty was being so sweet!  I had to make this comparison photo too because Beau wore this outfit two months ago, it still fits him which shows his weight gain has slowed but he is still changing every day!


 

October 30: I go to take Beau out of the carseat and I find him in the splits!

 October 31: Happy Halloween! Daddy worked tonight unfortunately, but we enjoyed going to the Trunk-or-Treat at church!


No comments:

Post a Comment