Saturday, September 27, 2014

Finishing the Project 365

Here is the homestretch of my Project 365 of Beau.  I successfully took a photo a day of him for his entire first year!  It was a fun project but I'm ready to put my camera down and just take photos for occasions, milestones, and outings instead of scavenging to find one everyday... some days I felt like they were identical to the day before!

September 1: We celebrated my birthday a day early as a family since tomorrow night Andrew has to work.  Here's our attempt at a family photo, Elfie style!

 September 2:  It's officially, Beau's mommy is 30! We got a quick family photo when Andrew was heading to work just as I got home! Beau made me a sweet birthday card with the help of Auntie J.


September 3: Beau really does smile as much as his pictures show.  Some people don't believe it but all you have to do it give him a big grin and he'll gladly return it!

September 4: Trying to get the phone from me!!

September 5:  I love watching these two play together!

September 6: We had a double play date today,  first with Beau's new buddy Tripp and then his buddy Isaac!


September 7: We went to our first Down Syndrome Association of Hampton Roads (DSAHR) event today - a picnic in Virginia Beach.  We met our friend Ethan and his family there, though me and his mom had been talking on FB for a while now!  The boys were born about a week apart!

September 8: His hair is getting so long and it naturally parts on the side!

September 9: He loves his new Sit-and-stand toy.

September 10:  Beau has officially outgrown his swing.  Though he had a few pounds to go, safety first, swing is put away!

 September 11: If only this little stinker would push up on his arms already!

September 12: He loves this thing; he'd sit there and play forever.

September 13: I see you!




No comments:

Post a Comment